Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Puppies



Tiara had 13 puppies and Zoey had 7 making a total of 20 furry little Shilohs! From the two litters I had five girls to choose from and thankfully Vanessa had been assessing these closely. I had to laugh when I was asked which two did I think would be suitable. . . . They were ALL gorgeous and I had no clue as to who was who! 

I was in Brooks for two weeks and the only thing that made it easier to assess them was the fact that many went to their new homes leaving me with less and less puppies to be confused by!! Once Vanessa pointed out the two potential bitches, I could watch them more closely and see why she had chosen them. It was a terrific learning experience.

In the end we chose a black and cream dual puppy originally named "Waffles" from Tiara's litter. She will now be known as Guardian's Tonrar of Meritage or simply Tonrar. The second puppy was from Zoey's litter and we chose "Ariel" who is now known as Guardian's Zanthe of Meritage or Zanthe!

No comments: