Thursday, May 21, 2009





This morning I was up bright and  early to let Tonrar and Zanthe out of the crates. They were pleased to be let out and with a burst of energy did some zoomies around the house. I was a little concerned that they might get side tracked and disappear down the drive but they didn't - they were very good at checking back in. After a good run they went into the pens until I joined them later in the morning to do some cleaning and tidying up of the Shed - actually MY shed!! A girl has to have a shed, kennel or stable as much as a bloke needs a shed!!

We did a walk to the beach today. Very exciting but due to management issues I was unable to be the photographer!! I could see two very expensive Shilohs disappearing up the Seven Mile Beach after a bird or some-one's fluffy!! So the photos I am posting were done at home with fully fenced fields! I did my best to get the girls tired. I did my best give them a wonderful day full of new experiences and I think I succeeded. My arms are now about two inches longer and I am tired too - but extremely happy!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls look like they are glad to finally be "HOME". Looks like they had no problem trying to take over the house, the fields and oh yes the beach too. Finally room to run and run and run. Congratulations on having the first Shilohs "down under." Big Brother Arvo says: Life is good, especially when you have someone to love and be loved by.
Katherine and Alan and the Shepherd Pack
Alberta Canada

MaskedMan said...

Do teach the ladies to not pull on the lead! Else, you're going to find you've got arms like a gibbon - Mighty helpful for reaching those objects high on the shelf, but a bit startling for those whom don't know you!
:D

Lovely pictures, and sweet stories. :)
One thing, though - The dark text on dark background is hard to read. You might want to find a combination that offers greater contrast.

Anonymous said...

Great to see your two ladies at home.
Great story and wonderful photos,thank you.


love

norbert

Mikaila said...

I'll be keeping tabs on your blog! Moving to Australia next year, so after a couple years to settle in I'll definetly be interested in getting one!!!