Friday, October 2, 2009

And on to Seattle - WA





I went to visit Solace Kennels. Solace have state-of-the-art facilities carefully designed to enable efficient and safe management of whelping bitches, developing puppies and growing dogs. My favourite subject was Asia - she is very photogenic! You can find her in the 3rd and 5th photos.

At the top of the page is the majestic Zeke - one of Solace's stud dogs. The second image is of a young smooth bitch - a lovely mover too.

Whilst there, Laura very kindly ferried me around to various pet shops so that I could stock up on dog toys not normally found in Australia. In fact, I stocked up on that many I had to pack them separately given the excess weight of my suitcase! I think it was well worth it though!!

1 comment:

JOHNNY said...

I've been looking for a Shiloh Shepherd for quite some time in melbourne and come up with no luck. Is it possible to buy a female pup from your organisation?
If you have any information that mite be able to help me out, please dont hesitate to contact me
thank you very much, merry christmas.